Affordable Homes for Rent in San Francisco
16 Studio + 22 One-bedroom + 14 Two-bedroom “Below Market Rate” rental units available
NEMA, 8 10th St (and Market), San Francisco CA 94103
Tech-savvy and design driven, NEMA is a next generation luxury residential community at the forefront of San Francisco’s dynamic Mid-Market Neighborhood renaissance. As a resident at NEMA you will find yourself at the heart of the excitement in a trend-setting community that truly is “Made in San Francisco”
- Brand new residences with sleek modern finishes, laminated hard wood floors, stainless steel kitchen appliances and European bath fixtures
- 16 Studio units for $899/month available to qualified households.
- 22 One-bedroom units for $1,022/month available to qualified households.
- 14 Two-bedroom units for $1,139/month available to qualified households.
- Renter households must earn no more than 55% Area Median Income.
Household Size – 55% of Median Income 2014: One Person $37,350; Two Person $42,750; Three Person $48,050; Four Person $53,400; Five Person $57,650
Applications received by May 30, 2014 @ 5 pm to the NEMA – BMR Office at 14 10th St, San Francisco, CA 94103.
Units are monitored through the San Francisco Mayor’s Office of Housing and Community Development and are subject to monitoring and other restrictions. Visit www.sf-moh.org for program information.
Tuesday, May 13, 2014, 5:00pm
1231 Market Street. San Francisco, CA 94103
Open House Dates
May 20, 10-11am; May 20, 5-6pm; May 25, 9-10am
All applicants are encouraged to apply. Lottery preference will be given to Certificate of Preference and Ellis Act Housing Preference holders* and households that live or work in San Francisco.
*Certificate of Preference holders are primarily households displaced in Redevelopment Project Areas during the 1960’s and 1970′s, but may also include other persons displaced by Agency action. Ellis Act Housing Preference holders are long term San Francisco tenants who were evicted because of the Ellis Act. Contact 415-701-5613 for more information.