San Francisco YouthWorks is hiring for the 2014 summer session!!!
San Francisco YouthWorks is a unique high school internship program designed to expose youth to public service careers and build job readiness skills in a supportive environment. YouthWorks offers: Paid internships in city government ($10.74/hr), interns can work up to 20 hours a week of during the 2014 Summer session (early-June through early-August).
2014 Summer Program Eligibility Requirements:
- Entering the 11th or 12th grade for the 2014/2015 school year
- Live AND go to school in San Francisco
- Be able to work at least 16 hours per week, Monday—Friday between 9am and 5:00pm
- Commit to participate for the entire summer session (early-June through early-August) and will not miss a week of work.
- Be able to present original documents to meet YouthWorks’ requirements.
o Required documents are:
o Social Security (must be original and signed)
o Picture ID (CA ID, School ID, Passport, etc.)
o Proof of Age (if ID does not list birth date) Valid Permanent Residents / Alien Card (if applicable)
Applications Released: March 24, 2014
Application Extended Deadline: April 18, 2014 before 5pm!
(Available at our office 2012 Pine St or at www.sfyouthworks.org)
Please feel free to contact YouthWorks at (415) 202-7911 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
And visit our website for applications and more details at www.sfyouthworks.org