The San Francisco Conservation Corps will start the next orientation for the new cohort on August 31st , so be sure to attend one of their information sessions (Thursdays @ 1:30pm) before the 31st.
New Corpsmember positions are now available with the San Francisco Conservation Corps (SFCC).
The SFCC provides young adults with an opportunity to EARN WHILE THEY LEARN.
Enrolling in the SFCC provides access to:
- Earning a High School Diploma
- PAID Work Experience (up to $200/week)
- Pre-Apprentice Training (Certifications)
- Career Planning
- Job Placement Support
- Ages 18 to 25 (preferred)
- WITH or WITHOUT a high school diploma
- Commit to a minimum of 32 hours per week
- Participate in physical work (recycling, landscaping)
School Enrollment Only Option
If interest is to only earn a high school diploma, enrollment as a student in the SFCC Academy is also available. Academy eligibility:
- Ages 16 to 25
- Commit to 30 hours per week
How to Apply?
- Enrollment takes place every THURSDAY – 1:30 pm at our 102 Fort Mason location.
Bus Routes to Fort Mason
- 49 Mission/Van Ness – Get off at Van Ness & Bay St.
- 47 Van Ness – Get off at Van Ness and Bay St.
- 30 Stockton – Get off at Van Ness & Chestnut – walk to Bay St. and make left
- 45 Union/Stockton – Get off at Van Ness and Union St
For more information or to request a SFCC presentation at your organization, please call or email Jeff Bostic, Recruitment Manager, San Francisco Conservation Corps, 102 Fort Mason, San Francisco, CA 94123, P: 415.928.7417, ext. 310 | F: 415.771.4299, www.sfcc.org.