by The People’s Minister of Information JR Valrey
The Block Report speaks wit’ Ohio death row political prisoner Bomani Shakur (Keith LaMar) about the Lucasville Rebellion, the recent hunger strike that he came off of, the state of Ohio planning to set his execution date and more. Tune in for more at BlockReportRadio.com.
The People’s Minister of Information JR Valrey is associate editor of the Bay View, author of “Block Reportin’” and “Unfinished Business: Block Reportin’ 2” and filmmaker of “Operation Small Axe” and “Block Reportin’ 101,” available, along with many more interviews, at www.blockreportradio.com. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the #FREEKeithLaMar campaign
by the Justice for Keith LaMar Campaign
Keith LaMar (Bomani Shakur) and fellow death row inmate Jason Robb victoriously ended their nine-day hunger strike against cruel restrictions at the Ohio State Penitentiary after the warden agreed to meet their demands.
But the much larger fight is still ahead of us. We are asking you to join the fight to #FREEKeithLaMar. We are launching a social media campaign to spread the word far and wide that Ohio hid the evidence that proves Keith’s innocence. We must call for freedom not death.
We ask you to join us in this fight by:
- Watching and sharing this two-minute video calling people to join the fight to #FREEKeithLaMar.
2. Helping us grow the campaign by posting your own #FREEKeithLaMar photo with a strong message on social media (watch the video to get a sense of the images we are going for).
3. Forward this email to your own network and contacts.
Guidelines for taking a photo:
- Please keep it a serious sign, which includes a message and the hashtag #FREEKeithLaMar.
- Some examples of messages include: “Keith = Ohio’s scapegoat,” “Freedom not death!” “Ohio hid the evidence,” “State sanctioned murder.”
It truly will require a mass of people supporting him together to make the kind of impact he needs. Join us in this fight to #FREEKeithLaMar!
Learn more and post your picture on Facebook at Justice for Keith LaMar.